Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, AGAIN!!



After a busy, but fun weekend, I awoke to find that it was Monday, AGAIN. I crawled back in bed 3 times. Not like me at all, but it sure did feel good! Not much happened today; which is a good day!! Over the weekend, we had a pizza and Wii night at the main orphanage house and on Sunday afternoon, we celebrated the new fire pit that was built at the property where the new orphanage will eventually be built. It was lots of fun being with great friends. It is just nice to go up to the property; it is one of the most prettiest places here in Haiti, with one of the most gorgeous views that I have ever seen of this country! You can truly see God's awesome creation in all of its glory! On Sunday, Brandon preached for English service and we were blessed by his message of "Staying close to Him." I can't believe another week has come and gone! God has blessed us in this last week and I look forward to see what He has in store for us in this upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment