Monday, July 25, 2011

Crazy Monday!

Mondays! They are always so fast and crazy! After a Sunday of sickness, we de-germed the house and beds before getting new people in our home. After a couple loads of laundry, I started fixing our "healthy" meal. We have several of us, here on staff, who are trying to eat right; so, I offered to make the meal for tonight. I have been using many of the "hungry girl" recipes and they are so yummy! I made barbeque bacon wrapped chicken breast, potato salad, green salad, and cinnamon banana muffins. It was a big hit with everyone! We got our guest settled in and enjoyed an evening of fellowship. Still trying to get the kids better. Kofee's fever seems to be gone just some diarhea left. He is laying on my lap as I type this! Some of my favorite moments are when he wakes up crying and we just snuggle for a while. I guess I know that these moments will be gone too fast and I cherish our snuggle time! So, crazy Monday has come to an end and I say good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment