Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fun in the Sun



Thanks to a recent team who brought the kids a blow up swimming pool, they have been able to have some fun days in the sun! It is fun to stand in the kitchen and hear them out back giggling and yelling and splashing around. Kofee is so funny; he loves the water and could stay in the pool forever!






Jay Bickel, Holli and Pat's son, had his 11th birthday at a hotel here in Haiti. You can pay to swim for the day. This morning, Kofee woke up with fever and diarrhea and Kylee was running a fever. I was a little disappointed because I was looking forward to a day in the sun! My wonderful husband sent me and Bailee and stayed with the two sickies! It was nice to have some mother/daughter time with my oldest child. Sometimes, I am sure she feels overlooked with two smaller siblings, but today I focused on her! She is such a wonderful child and shines wherever she goes. She made two friends instantly and played with them all day! At times, I look at her and wish that I could be more like her in my Christian walk. Love others regardless of what they look like or where they come from. Love them as I love myself without fear of what someone may think of me. WoW! What a thought to end on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment