Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pizza Party






I have already stated that I would like to post yummy recipes. I enjoy making homemade pizzas and have become creative in my recipes. I finally found a dough recipe that I like, and it makes such a great pizza! I cheat on my sauce but you would never know because I add my own special spice to it! So, for all you pizza lover here we go!






Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza



1 recipe of your favorite pizza dough ( I use the Betty Crocker recipe)



1 jar alfredo sauce ( I like Bertrolli)



1 Onion, chopped/5 cloves garlic, minced



1 pound grilled chicken breast, shredded



1 package bacon cooked and crumbled or 1 cup Hormel real bacon pieces



2 cups grated mozzarella/2 cups grated monterey jack






Make crust according to recipe and bake until brown. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil and add jar of sauce. Add a little salt and all seasoning (I use Tony Chacheries cuz it's the best!). Place sauce, and a little of the mozzarella, shredded chicken, bacon, and both cheeses. Bake until bubbly and cheese starts to brown on top!






Crawfish Pizza



Follow the same as above except saute crawfish in a little butter with some seasonings. Place sauce on the crust, a little mozzarella, crawfish (draining the juices), and rest of cheeses. Bake until bubbly and cheese starts to brown on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment